Imagined Realities Exhibit

Friday, October 19, 2012

Hi guys! For those of you who are in Maryland, there's a small gallery showing running from October 19-November 21st that I have the honor of being a part of! If you've got the time, please go and check it out... I'm flattered to be shown alongside four other talented artists Piero Macgowan, Sean Andrew Murray, and John Jude Palencar at the Community College of Baltimore County (Catonsville)! I hear they'll also have Bastion on display...!

Here's the flyer, for those who are considering attendance! Very disappointed I couldn't make the artist panel being held tonight, but I'm certain Piero, Sean and John have fantastic things to say if you'd like to attend... Tonight's panel flyer:



Many thanks to Nicole Buckingham and Erik Miller for inviting me to be a part of this event!

-Jen

4 comments:

Aseph ( as-if ) :-) said...

Hey Jen just wanted to say I finally got my hands on Bastion and I have to say 1) its a beautiful game 2) the story is pretty awesome 3) the game is pretty fun to play! Great job the artwork is amazing!

Kai said...

Hi Jen I just finished Bastion and cant tell you how much I love your artwork!

Kai said...

Hi Jen I just finished Bastion and cant tell you how much I love your artwork!

topproactivator blog said...

Thums up great work